Sunday, January 4, 2009

From Concept to Creation

The Weekend Gourmet Blog is somewhat related to the cookbook I am writing of the same name. The concept behind the book is that many people do not have the time or energy for "gourmet" cooking during the work week, so either eat out or make very simple meals. The WEEKEND is time to do what we foodies love to do - eat, cook and SHARE delicious meals -- SPECIAL food, for dinner parties or other occasions -- but not necessarily difficult to make or time consuming -- only deliciously memorable.

I have been working on my cookbook idea for almost 2 years, but until now, have not had the time or energy to take it too far. The Weekend Gourmet project will ultimately become comprised of many of those people that I love - whether they know it or not - for my friends and family are my advisors, mentors, inspiration and also, test kitchen.

That's all for Now!
With Aloha,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment